- Symbolic or Spiritual Ceremony: The most popular ceremony in the Riviera Maya, where the Bride & Groom will have a legal marriage prior to their Mexico arrival. Officiators will conduct a symbolic ceremony, which you can also help create, at a variety of locations in Playa del Carmen or Tulum.
- Legal: Arrive two to three days prior to your wedding date for blood tests in the privacy of your hotel room, and signing of legal paperwork and a legal wedding ceremony will be conducted for your Playa del Carmen wedding.
- Mayan: We can plan a simple ritual ceremony or an elaborate marriage, based on the Mayan connection of the universe and their Gods, along with Mayan foods, music and offerings.
- Gay: Legal and symbolic ceremonies are offered to all couples in Mexico.
- Hindu: Hindu marriage riturals can be performed on the beach or at a variety of hotel locations.
- Jewish: Jewish traditions and ritual objects can be coordinated for your beach wedding.
- Catholic: Choose from our intimate Chapel, located on 5th Avenida in Playa del Carmen for up to 75 guests, or choose from a variety of larger house of worhip in the Riviera Maya.
- Elopement: Passionate lovers, book a flight and unite! Ceremonies for two can be arranged within hours, so don't wait any longer!
- Double Wedding: Designed for best friends or siblings, a great way to combine two celebrations of marriage.
- Sand Ceremony: Incorporate a sand ritual during your ceremony to blend your love or new families. Choose your color of sand and we’ll also add some sand from the beach you are getting married on for a special touch!
Mexico Wedding Locations
The Riviera Maya is the perfect place for your destination beach wedding. Let us design the wedding of your dreams at a variety of locations throughout the Riviera Maya. And the best part, as most destination weddings host a welcome dinner for your guests or the traditional rehearsal dinner, you have more fun choosing two different venue sites for events one will never forget.
- Beach: Pristine, public or private beaches overlooking the Caribbean, our specialty and the most popular in Playa del Carmen, Tulum or in the Riviera Maya.
- Cenote: Mystical centoes in Tulum are a wonderful place for intimate ceremonies and then jump in the deep blue water for an unforgettable “trash the dress” session.
- Golf Course: Choose from the greens adjacent to the lush jungle or overlooking the Caribeean Sea.
- Catamaran: Take your wedding out to the sea, on a private catamaran to exchange your vows for a wedding, guests will never forget.
- Jungle: A private catered event to a lush jungle location, great option for intimate weddings.
- Haciendas: Traditional Mexican wedding celebrations can be planned at private haciendas in the Riviera Maya.
- Rooftop: Let us plan your special ceremony on a private restaurant rooftop or on your private condominium rooftop.
- Restaurant: Select restaurants know how to treat your wedding day with perfection and with Chef’s specializing in exceptions cuisine from all around the world, Playa del Carmen is the perfect place to host your wedding, rehearsal or welcome dinner.