- Initial consultation to discuss your wedding plans with unlimited consulting sessions via phone, skype, or e-mail.
- Personalized site inspections for weddings in Playa del Carmen & Tulum.
- Wedding venue comparison by budget, photo gallery and video.
- Formulate, meet and confirm officiator and vendor proposals and contracts for hotel and condominium accommodations, entertainment, floral, décor, cake, photographers, videographers, group ground transfers, hair, make-up and spa appointments, etc.
- Assist in prioritizing your budget, planning and event timeline.
- Verify deposit and payment schedules while assuring international transactions are secured.
- Assist with ceremony and reception layout and diagram.
- Managing your rehearsal ceremony (if requested), wedding date ceremony and reception.
- Receive special amenities for the couple and guests (depending on accommodations booked).
- Discuss wedding etiquette issues and take care of any issues that may arise.
Benefits To The Couple Are:
- Stress-free planning from start to finish so you can enjoy your special day.
- Main contact for your vendors’ while working with loyal and trustworthy suppliers assuring your funds are safe and secure.
- Valued relationships with a team of vendors offering a variety of styles and decor to make your inspiration a reality for your destination wedding.
- Be the on-site contact in the USA/Playa while guests are making their national and international travel plans and handle any special requests.
- Solve any challenges that may arise prior, during and after the event so you can enjoy your time at your destination wedding.
Organizing the processional, recessional during the ceremony and timeline of the day events.
- Assuring the ceremony and reception is executed as planned by coordinating the décor set-up/tear down, securing a refrigerated and safe area for your cake/ floral décor, place cards, guest book, cake cutter, champagne flutes, party favors, menu cards, table numbers, centerpieces, etc.
Legalization of Mexican Documents for Your Mexico Civil Ceremony
To confirm your wedding on a legal basis in Mexico, you will need to arrive in Playa at least 5 days prior prior to assure the paperwork and blood tests are completed prior to your event. Fees include translation of documents, confirming the Judge, executing legal paperwork and scheduling blood tests at the clinic or in the privacy of your hotel room.
Hourly Consulting Services & Playa Site Visits
Designed for the couple who would like to research and plan their own wedding, but may need some guidance or assistance to keep within their budget when planning a destination wedding. This may include items of planning which you may not want to do or may not have the knowledge, especially when booking with foreign businesses and dealing with foreign currencies.
Optional Services to Tailor Design Your Own Wedding
My Playa Wedding will help you choose the perfect location for your special day. A varetiy of options are available in Mexico featuring the pristine private beaches at Grand Coral or Xcaret, public beaches at El Taj Oceanfront or Kool Beach Club, private haciendas, private rooftop terraces and a variety of cenotes, gardens, restaurant and hotel sites in the area.
Music & Entertainment
We feature a variety of options for you to choose from for your special day to include: Mariachi, Steel Drums, Solo Violinist, Acoustic Guitar, Singer and Guitarist with smooth jazz, bossa nova, rumba, live bands from rock to jazz, or choose from any of our DJ’s, or any mix of the above. For the most memorable night, close the evening with a thrilling fireshow on the beach with live drummers and special wedding dances can be performed for your special day.
Flowers & Decor
Once you choose your setting, the fun begins with choosing a wedding ceremony arch or gazebos, aisle decor, church decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, romantic or festive centerpieces, market lights, chinese lanterns to to elegant glass chandeliers! See flower page.
Tempt your palate with delicious flavors, fillings and icings and designs from our top bakers. See cake page.
Photographers & Videographer
We feature a variety of a la carte menus and packages to suit any budget. Choose from traditional to chic photos or fun videos of “trash the dress” in the spectacular turquoise seas or in a crystal clear cenote. We have it all!
Wedding Hair, Make-Up & Spa
We will arrange spa, hair and make-up appointments at professional locations or in the privacy of your own room.
Wedding Favors & Welcome Gifts
Whether you need welcome gifts for your guests upon hotel arrival, ceremony fans, wedding favors or little extras for your wedding, we have a variety of ideas to make your day special.